- Stainless Steel electrodes and body
- Teflon Insulators
- PVDF or SS compression fitting
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Adjustable or fixed insertion styles available
- Constants from 0.01 to 50
- Sanitary and high temp. versions available
AM series cells are made with stainless steel electrodes and body. This insures that, with reasonable maintenance, years of drift-free performance can be expected.
Cell constants are available from 0.01 to 50.
AM3422 – variable insertion with PVDF or SS compression fitting
AM3444 – boiler/condensate (high temperature) construction
AM3455 – sanitary flange fitting