Magmeters have the same form factor as paddle wheel sensors but replace the moving paddle wheel with a magnetic induction circuit. The absence of any moving parts makes these sensors perfect for dirty environments where debris would foul a paddle wheel sensor. As long as there is a minimum conductivity of 20 µS/cm the magmeter will work.
- Low-flow performance and accuracy superior to any mechanical flow sensor
- No moving parts to wear out
- Dedicated fittings for simplicity
- Adjustable depth
- Reverse flow output available
- Easy to install and easy to maintain