AM-2500 and AM-2250TX
AquaMetrix has been making analyzers for over three decades. In 1990 the 2200 series debuted and have been so highly regarded for their durability that most are still in use and customers still insist on sending orders for them. The Shark controller and Shark TX transmitter were introduced in 2006 as multi-parameter analyzers that switch between pH, ORP, conductivity and flow.
In the six years since Water Analytics purchased AquaMetrix the company has repeatedly asked its customers and distributors what improvements it would like to see in the next generation analyzer. The result is the AM-2250 and AM-2250TX. They boast improvements that provide just the right amount of functionality without ones that add cost but little benefit. Those improvements include:
1. A menu structure so intuitive that was designed to render the manual unnecessary.
2. A large LCD with readings visible from 30 ft away. The AM-2250 is backlit for greater visibility.
3. The most accurate conductivity circuit to date, with better than 1% accuracy over a range of 0.1 to 500,000 µS/cm.
4. Three-point pH calibration option for more accurate over a wide (>3) pH range.
5. Live readings during calibration, so the user can determine when the probe reading has settled down.
6. Up to 16-point conductivity calibration option for measuring concentrations of acids and bases.
7. PID control for fine tuning the 4-20mA
8. Spring-loaded probe wiring connector for fast, easy and snug connections.
The AM-2250 and AM-2250TX all of the same features that made the Shark and Shark TX popular for a decade. No additional circuit boards are needed to switch between sensors. All hardware for mounting on a wall or a panel is included.