The TNB level sensor is most common used in Marin and Genset application for fuel level measurement. The sensor has bayonet fixation. The TNB sensor can be delivered with fuel suction and return, suction and return for heater and air ventilation. It comes with various pipe sizes, tailor made solutions can be delivered.
• Stainless steel 316 or 304
• Standard lengths from 150 to 1000mm, longer sensors available upon request
• IP 67
• bayonet fixation.
• Available with many different connectors upon request.
• Customized Ohm values, available also with standard European and US values
• Available also with 0-20mA, 0.5-4.5 VDC and 0-5 VDC
• Operating temperature -40 to +85 Celcius