The S5 level sensor is most common used in Marin application for fuel and water level measurement. The different from S3 is that this sensor has SAE standard 5 hole fixation. S5 is preferred because of its simple, but solid construction. The reed switch technology gives you sufficient resolution down to 7 mm, standard is 21mm.
• Stainless steel 316 or 304
• Standard lengths from 150 to 2000mm, longer sensors available upon request
• IP 67
• SAE 5 standard 5 hole fixation
• Available with many different connectors upon request
• European Ohm standard 0-190, US Ohm standard 240-30.
• Available also with 0-20mA, 0.5-4.5 VDC and 0-5 VDC
• Operating temperature -40 to +85 Celcius